Van for easy travel to Appalachia Barnraising 2017!

1 view

Liz Barry

Jun 6, 2017, 10:28:50 AM6/6/17
to plots-nyc, plots-phi...@googlegroups.com, publiclab-northeast
Hi NYC, NJ, and Philly,

Have you heard about the next regional barnraising, coming up later this month June 24 & 25? https://publiclab.org/barnraising

We're really excited. Inspiring people coming together to work on a crucial environmental issue --> mountain top removal mining.

We've got room for you to jump in the Public Lab van and go with us to Morgantown, West Virginia, on June 22.

We'll be leaving Manhattan at ~ 9am Friday June 23, and will be making pickups in Newark, New Jersey, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We will drive you back and make the same dropoffs Sunday night. There is a $50 attendance fee that covers food/lodging/transportation -- if that is a barrier, please get in touch!

Inline image 1
--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!