Frac Sand Sentinel #387 EOG RESOURCES and Chippewa Co. 10-20-2021B

Patricia J. Popple

Oct 20, 2021, 3:38:08 PMOct 20
Dear Friends,

Frac sand mining continues to be in the news. Some mines, processing
plants, and trans-load stations are still at work in WI. Others have
promised they will be in operation in the Spring while others yet are
shutting down and attempting reclamation or selling out their equipment.
Their operations take many different forms and it is difficult to keep
up with their plans, their structure, and their owners and investors.
Court records can tell at least a partial story. Anyway one looks at the
situation, local populations are impacted by what happens in the oil and
gas industry. The sooner we make a transition to cleaner energy, the
more likely our conditions will be for improved health, cleaner air and
improved water supplies for all of our living needs.

My best,

Pat Popple
Frac Sand Sentinel #387 EOG RESOURCES and Chippewa Co. 10-20-2021B.docx
Frac Sand Sentinel #387 EOG RESOURCES and Chippewa Co. 10-20-2021B.pdf