Frac Sand Sentinel #419 Remembering Activist Leaders 8-24-2022

1 view

Patricia J. Popple

Aug 24, 2022, 9:58:23 PM8/24/22
Greetings to all of you,

It is time to champion some of the frac sand mining activists who have
left us in this year of 2022. All 4 of the individuals made vast
contributions to the good fight. We can not forget them. Please share
with others if you can and check out further information in the obituary
links I have shared. Also take a look at the pictures at the bottom of
the document. They bring a sense of "life" to our memories of
them.........beautiful people!!!

Pat Popple

715-723-6398
Frac Sand Sentinel #419 Remembering Activist Leaders 8-24-2022.docx
Frac Sand Sentinel #419 Remembering Activist Leaders 8-24-2022.pdf