Frac Sand Sentinel #372 Letter from Tom Lister, JD-Retired to R. Walls, DNR 5-23-2021

Patricia J. Popple

May 23, 2021, 5:25:47 PM5/23/21
Here is your Frac Sand Sentinel #372.  Tom Lister has allowed me to
publish his letter written to Roberta Walls, DNR expert on frac sand
mining. She is asking you to return your responses no later than
5-28-2021 to her address at the WDNR office. I hope you will take this
responsibility and challenge to respond to her reclamation paper. Thanks
for all you are doing and be sure to read Tom's letter. He is now
retired but was an attorney and also judge in the region.

He has worked long and hard to bring some legal representation to the
causes of people affected by frac sand mines, processing and
trans-loading in WI.

Pat Popple  715-723-6398

Frac Sand Sentinel #372 Letter from Tom Lister, JD-Retired to R. Walls, DNR 5-23-2021.docx
Frac Sand Sentinel #372 Letter from Tom Lister, JD-Retired to R. Walls, DNR 5-23-2021.pdf