Frac Sand Sentinel #361 UNDETERMINED-voices from the frontlines of frac sand mining 1-30-2021

Patricia J. Popple

Jan 30, 2021, 8:18:43 PM1/30/21
Frac Sand Sentinel #361 brings you an invitation to an OpenHour
sponsored by Public Lab in collaboration with Ted Auch and FracTracker.
Please attend this opportunity for hearing more from your frac sand
mining neighbors and friends who have been impacted by this industry.
You will have an opportunity for interaction with them and others. It
will be held on Feb. 8 at 10:30 Central Time or if you are in another
time zone, check out the time it will be in your area.

Frac sand plays a vital role in the hydraulic fracturing industry and
you will want to know more so we can begin to combat the climate crisis
that we all face.

See you then.

Pat Popple

715-723-6398

Frac Sand Sentinel #361 UNDERMINED-voices from the frontlines of frac sand mining 1-30-2021.docx
Frac Sand Sentinel #361 UNDERMINED-voices from the frontlines of frac sand mining 1-30-2021.pdf

Patricia J. Popple

Jan 31, 2021, 1:31:15 AM1/31/21
While attempting to cook a decent meal tonight, I rushed to send out
this copy to everyone and did not spell the title correctly so am
sending that correction with this mailing. PJP