Frac Sand Sentinel #460 WE ARE ALL PLASTIC PEOPLE NOW 2-3-2024

Patricia J. Popple

Feb 3, 2024, 10:47:13 PMFeb 3
I came across this documentary tonight and watched it from beginning to
end. It is an amazing piece of work, but it is informative, scientific,
predictive of what we be like in another number of years, and it takes a
sincere look at what people are facing with continued exposure to the
chemicals resulting from consuming plastics as well as their manufacture
from fossil fuels. Please take some time to view this film. It provides
convincing evidence that we can no longer tolerate the pollutants and
that something must be done by the industry and government to assure the
public of safe and healthy conditions everywhere.

Step into a local grocery store and note the plastics you have the
option to purchase.

Pat Popple   715-723-6398
Frac Sand Sentinel #460 WE ARE ALL PLASTIC PEOPLE NOW 2-3-2024.docx
Frac Sand Sentinel #460 WE ARE ALL PLASTIC PEOPLE NOW 2-3-2024.pdf