Frac Sand Sentinel #438 Local non-metallic mining regulations in jeopardy 5-5-23

1 view

Patricia J. Popple

May 5, 2023, 11:46:03 PM5/5/23
Wisconsin has some challenges ahead. There is a lot of information
packed into this Frac Sand Sentinel including testimonies from different
lobbying groups about a variety of topics.

However, frac sand mining and related regulations and who does what when
and where are continually a challenge. Local controls are important and
a lot of what happens in terms of environmental protections as well as
health related issues are determined by the local people who know best
what issues are out there.

Please contact your local representatives and other citizens who can
determine what is best for our areas throughout the state.

My best to all..........only you can make the difference as to what
happens to the items contained in this newsletter. Do what you can do.
Take action; discuss the issues with your representatives, friends,
relatives. Put these issues on the front burner. Challenges lie ahead as
related to blasting, other frac sand issues that affect many of you
personally.  Please feel free to share with others.

Pat Popple

715-723-6398
Frac Sand Sentinel #438 Local non-metallic mining regulations in jeopardy 5-5-23.docx
Frac Sand Sentinel #438 Local non-metallic mining regulations in jeopardy 5-5-23.pdf