Frac Sand Sentinel #439 Permits issued for Metallic Mining in Taylor County 5-12-2023

Patricia J. Popple

May 12, 2023, 6:39:51 PM5/12/23
With many issues at the forefront drawing our attention in the national
and international scene, the plans for drilling and extracting heavy
metals (metallic mining) may not take front and center stage attention.

I am sending out a note that focuses on a developing issue in Taylor
County, WI which could lead to potential contamination in other parts of
the state. Wisconsin Public Radio reported on this information a couple
of days ago.

Please take a look at the link. If you know people in Taylor County,
please be sure to inform them of this development if they are unaware.

I must remind you that there are other potential places in the state
where exploratory boring is going on that may also lead to metallic
mining activities. I am unable to reveal locations at this time, but
there is a demand as we move into clean energy development according to
the metallic mining companies.

Pat Popple  715-723-6398
Frac Sand Sentinel #439 Permits issued for Metallic Mining in Taylor County 5-12-2023.docx
Frac Sand Sentinel #439 Permits issued for Metallic Mining in Taylor County 5-12-2023.pdf