Frac Sand Sentinel #377 WDNR requests your response to storm and wastewater updates 6-14-2021

Patricia J. Popple

Jun 14, 2021, 11:42:29 AMJun 14
WDNR is asking that the public including all people living near or far
from frac sand mines respond to their changes in the wastewater and
stormwater revisions at the department.  Enclosed is their press release
along with two documents contained in the link provided. I hope you will
take up the challenge and read the materials and then provide the WDNR
with viable suggestions. I further encourage those who have expertise in
the stormwater and wastewater areas will seriously take a look and
respond accordingly. We in Wisconsin need all the help we can get to
improve water quality by taking strong safeguards so that we have future
generations protected. Non-polluted drinking water is critical but to
get there we must clean up wells, groundwater and surface water along
with precious aquifers throughout the state but particularly as all
these "gifts" relate to frac sand mining practices and all the
allowances being made for exceeding current expectations.

Pat Popple

715-723-6398

Frac Sand Sentinel #377 WDNR requests your response to storm and wastewater updates 6-14-2021 .docx
Frac Sand Sentinel #377 WDNR requests your response to storm and wastewater updates 6-14-2021 .pdf

Gerald Lausted

Jun 14, 2021, 1:47:47 PMJun 14
to publicla...@googlegroups.com
A big thank you.

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/wiki/mailing-lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---