Frac Sand Sentinel #380 What's Invisible to the naked eye that can be captured on camera? 7-28-2021

Patricia J. Popple

Jul 28, 2021, 8:38:22 PMJul 28
Take a look at the videos available from Earthworks and the good work
being done by "Texas Sharon" with her FLIR camera. They give us pause as
to why we continue to accept the dangers to our health and environment
as a result of hydraulic fracturing. We can also take a look at
www.purpleair.com for actual realtime measurement of particulates in the
air close to or at a distance from frac sand facilities in the state as
well as elsewhere throughout the country.

My best to you,

Pat Popple (715-723-6398)

Frac Sand Sentinel #380 What's Invisible to the naked eye that can be captured on camera... 7-28-2021.docx
Frac Sand Sentinel #380 What's Invisible to the naked eye that can be captured on camera... 7-28-2021.pdf