Socialize to Twitter is broken in Feedburner, G+ shutdown Prob?

Ladies Log

May 25, 2019, 2:01:28 PM5/25/19
to Publicity Tools
Socialize to Twitter is broken since 05/23/19 latest.

Could be a G+ shutdown problem, https://profiles.google.com/connectedaccounts shows a g+ favicon and is empty now.

Will this be restored?

ajaykc86

May 25, 2019, 2:15:46 PM5/25/19
to Publicity Tools
Same happening here
waiting for someone to reply on this issue

Ladies Log

May 26, 2019, 4:10:44 AM5/26/19
to Publicity Tools
I already crossposted this to Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ladies_Logger/status/1132354875545858053

Do you have a Facebook account to crosspost it there? :)

Ladies Log

May 26, 2019, 4:12:39 AM5/26/19
to Publicity Tools
My plan b is to forward from #feedburner via IFTTT to twitter. Better Idea?

metalechala

Jun 3, 2019, 10:48:12 AM6/3/19
to Publicity Tools
same problem here :(

Speednet

Jun 14, 2019, 10:28:47 PM6/14/19
to Publicity Tools
Any chance you could expand on this approach?  I am having the same problem with Feedburner/Twitter, and would be interested in an alternative approach to getting a feed reflected on Twitter.

metalechala

Jun 15, 2019, 12:24:19 AM6/15/19
to Publicity Tools

Ricardo Mendonça Ferreira

Jun 21, 2019, 7:50:23 PM6/21/19
to Publicity Tools
I had similar issues with Feedburner on January. It seems no one from the team read these forums, but I got a quick reply (and the issue was acknowledged and solved) after reporting the issue to the Firebase team (the back end Google service used by Feedburner).

NewsblogMMP

Jun 23, 2019, 2:07:07 PM6/23/19
to Publicity Tools

NewsblogMMP

Jun 23, 2019, 2:07:19 PM6/23/19
to Publicity Tools

NewsblogMMP

Jun 23, 2019, 2:07:33 PM6/23/19
to Publicity Tools

majdoub elyes

Jun 24, 2019, 11:56:36 PM6/24/19
to Publicity Tools
Not true to say! Is it correct to close the YouTube channel for no reason ????

Ladies Log

Jun 27, 2019, 12:41:48 PM6/27/19
to Publicity Tools
In the end we had to code a proproprietary tweeter in php since we have a high volume feed that needs to be throttled on the twitter end.
ifttt sucked, too slow, no thottling.

The good news. Socialize restarted forwarding ~15 hours ago.

Ladies Log

Jun 27, 2019, 12:42:25 PM6/27/19
to Publicity Tools
works again.

majdoub elyes

Jun 28, 2019, 12:39:55 AM6/28/19
to Publicity Tools
twitter>>>>>@e9dgxm

Dmitry Namiot

Jun 30, 2019, 11:32:30 AM6/30/19
to Publicity Tools
still does not work

BMR PRODUCT

Jun 30, 2019, 9:24:28 PM6/30/19
to Publicity Tools
Hi

Ladies Log

Jul 17, 2019, 3:34:17 AM7/17/19
to Publicity Tools
In the end we installed muesli/beehive on arch linux from aur, made a twitter dev account and a registred bot there. A Beehive toolchain reads the feedburner feed and forwards to twitter.
ifttts run schedules were uncalculatable, But a nice best effort service. We preferred to have "our own" solution.

majdoub elyes

Jul 17, 2019, 12:36:41 PM7/17/19
to Publicity Tools
What's the solution

metalechala

Jul 17, 2019, 12:38:56 PM7/17/19
to Publicity Tools
It's back again, it is working smooth :)

Mauro Maz

Jul 17, 2019, 7:56:09 PM7/17/19
to Publicity Tools
When I click on 'Add a Twitter account'

Screenshot of Google Chrome (18-7-19, 9-51-49 am).jpg

the browser goes to https://www.google.com/s2/auth?dest=twitter2&src=feedburner&continue=https%3A%2F%2Ffeedburner.google.com%2Ffb%2Fa%2FassociateSocializeAccount%3Ffbdest%3DTWITTER&t=1563......... and I get a 404 error:

Screenshot of Google Chrome (18-7-19, 9-51-09 am).jpg

when I click on 'Manage connections'

the browser goes to Google+ https://profiles.google.com/connectedaccounts shows a problem:

Screenshot of Safari (18-7-19, 9-55-21 am).jpg

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you