Can't connect my Twitter to Feedburner

thenega...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 5:21:40 PM4/12/19
to Publicity Tools
I just started using Feedburner for my website (I had previously used it years ago) and I was trying to connect my Twitter account to it in the "Socialize" section but whenever I click "Add a Twitter Account" it just takes me to an error page saying:

404. That's an error.

The requested URL /s2/auth was not found on this server.

That's all we know.

Does anyone know what could be wrong? Is there a fix for this? Anybody else having this issue?

Kbcluckywinner

Apr 18, 2019, 1:44:00 PM4/18/19
to Publicity Tools
KBC Kaun Banega Crorepati name head office Mumbai Mantra aapko Bata rahe hain aaj kal bahut saaf 1 cheat company chal raha hai jo Paisa but ho raha hai logo se inaam ka Bata Kar tu aisa Logon se baat karna hai apna
http://kbcluckywinneronline.blogspot.com