Feedburner Not Emailing Out Recent Blogger Post

ev...@pathwaysag.com

Apr 9, 2020, 5:57:08 PM4/9/20
to Publicity Tools
Over the last 24 hours I've been trying to get Feedburner to send our most recent Blogger post, however with no success. I've changed the Email Delivery time frame forward each time it's passed, I've reverted to Draft and republished the Blogger post, and all still no luck. It's very possible I've not done something correctly, and can greatly use some help.

Thanks!

Matti nescio

Apr 9, 2020, 7:02:28 PM4/9/20
to Publicity Tools
Over the last 24 hours I've been trying to get Feedburner to send our most recent Blogger post

Doing it over 48 hours might've been more successful.

I've changed the Email Delivery time frame forward each time it's passed

In doing that, you've likely done more harm than good. Better just choose one time frame and let it be.

What's your .blogspot URL and your Feedburner Feed Details ?

ev...@pathwaysag.com

Apr 9, 2020, 7:10:06 PM4/9/20
to Publicity Tools
I started to suspect I've been doing more harm than good.....Originally, the Blogger post was live before the delivery window. As it passed through the window without sending, I figured pushing the window forward might prompt it to send it out.

and Feedburner feed is PathwaysAdvisoryGroup

kosit la-orngsri

Apr 10, 2020, 2:56:39 AM4/10/20
to Publicity Tools
ทุกวันนี้มันเปลี่ยนแปลงมันมีก็เหมือนไม่มีบล็อกเกอร์ก็มีแต่ก็ขึ้นอยู่กับทางgoogleเป็นผู้ดูแลและเปลี่ยนแปลง

Issa Eid

Apr 24, 2020, 10:50:47 AM4/24/20
to Publicity Tools

Issa Eid