Socialize no longer publishing to twitter?

Kyle Johnson

Jul 30, 2014, 1:21:53 PM7/30/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Had my feedburner account linked to twitter for a long time.  While my feed is still displaying correctly, and everything appears to be set up to publish to twitter, none of the automatic twitter posts are coming through

When I go to "Add New Connection" it returns  404 error.

Anyone else having issues with Socialize publishing to Twitter?

John

Aug 6, 2014, 9:38:02 PM8/6/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
same problem--is anyone working to fix this?

William Leara

Aug 9, 2014, 12:43:09 AM8/9/14
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Same problem with Socialize:  click "Add Twitter account" and get:

404. That's an error.

The requested URL /s2/auth was not found on this server.That's all we know.