As of 2023, Mexico is no longer following daylight saving time. Public NTP still thinks we do

José Luis Ascencio Meléndez

Apr 3, 2023, 10:43:17 AMApr 3
to public-ntp-discuss
Dear google team,

As of 2023, Mexico is no longer following daylight savings time. I have 4 google Home devices that still think that we changed hour on Sunday 02-04-2023.

I was able to change the time of my Google TVs but I still have a Google Nest Hub that I cannot adjust the time to reflect the current time (with no daylight savings time applied).

Could you please update the rules to Mexico. It has affected some android devices as well: