Can we use time.google.com in devices we sell?

Sergei Genchev

Aug 24, 2018, 4:48:34 PM8/24/18
to public-ntp-discuss
 Hello,
My company is selling devices, currently numbered in tens of thousands, that need time synchronization. Are we as a company allowed to use time.google.com as a time source in our devices?

Thanks!

Chris Schrier

Aug 28, 2018, 1:25:37 PM8/28/18
to sgen...@gmail.com, public-ntp-discuss
You may use Google's Public NTP service, including for business purposes. Google Public NTP is a service without an SLA; we do not provide any commitments about availability or accuracy. The service is covered by the Google API Terms of Service.