Reminder: A NEMP Zoom meeting is scheduled for Thursday October 13, 1022, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Oct 13, 2022, 12:09:42 AM10/13/22
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson
To: public-nemp <publi...@googlegroups.com>, Jean Anderson <jlande...@comcast.net>

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday October 13, 2022, 10 AM

                   Same time every Thursday, Same link.
                                         Agenda:

Discuss upcoming J6 hearing.

How Qanon works, as explained in "The Breach".

NEMP PLAN: Should we update NEMP's previous analysis of how to fix the USA?

NEMP SCHEDULE: Should NEMP continue weekly on Zoom, or should we go back to in-person meetings at Maplewood library, or a blend of those?

Meeting ID: 317 632 8669
Passcode: NEMP

Stan Hilliard

Oct 27, 2022, 9:32:08 AM10/27/22
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday October 27, 2022, 10 AM

                   Same time every Thursday, Same link.

Stan Hilliard

Nov 3, 2022, 12:38:43 AM11/3/22
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday November 3, 2022, 10 AM

Robert Schmitz

Nov 3, 2022, 10:22:02 AM11/3/22
to public-nemp
Stan
Alice and I at Drs. appointments this a.
m.  Can't do Nemp.  Sorry.  Bob S

Jeff Clark

Nov 3, 2022, 12:10:08 PM11/3/22
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Jean, maybe you can post the restaurant location before election night?

See you all next week...  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Nov 10, 2022, 2:17:14 AM11/10/22
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson

Jeff Clark

Nov 10, 2022, 9:40:09 AM11/10/22
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, folks -- can't make it. Move to Amend has its yearly action planning today (which I forgot about last week!).  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Nov 17, 2022, 11:00:47 AM11/17/22
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson
Nov 23, 2022, 8:55:22 PM11/23/22
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson
The next NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday December 1 2022, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Dec 1, 2022, 8:58:32 AM12/1/22
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday December 1, 2022, 10 AM

                   Same time every Thursday, Same link.

                                         Possible Aenda:

1 Oath Keepers, Sedicious conspiracy

2 Previous weakness of law in prosecuting sedition.

3 Stocastic Terrorism

4 The Ultra podcast & the 1940's attempt by America First and 24 federal legislators who were Nasis.

5 Influence activities  by Christian Nationalists to influence U.S. Supreme Court justices.

Stan Hilliard

Dec 8, 2022, 1:52:40 AM12/8/22
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday December 8, 2022, 10 AM

                   Same time every Thursday, Same link.

Stan Hilliard

Dec 15, 2022, 10:06:05 AM12/15/22
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday December 15, 2022, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Dec 29, 2022, 1:27:33 AM12/29/22
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday December 28, 2022, 10 AM

Jeff Clark

Dec 29, 2022, 10:07:43 AM12/29/22
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Apologies--but I can't be with you this morning. Have a conflicting meeting for MN Move to Amend this time.  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Jan 5, 2023, 9:30:45 AM1/5/23
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday January 5, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Jan 11, 2023, 10:35:29 PM1/11/23
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday January 12, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Jan 19, 2023, 12:16:43 AM1/19/23
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday January 19, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Jan 26, 2023, 1:05:10 AM1/26/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday January 26, 2023, 10 AM

alicebob7961

Jeff Clark

Jan 26, 2023, 11:45:50 AM1/26/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
No I haven't heard about an FBI lead, Stan. Hope you all have more on that. I need to catch up.  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Feb 2, 2023, 2:17:04 AM2/2/23
to public-nemp, Jean Anderson
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday February 2, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Feb 9, 2023, 12:10:57 AM2/9/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday February 9, 2023, 10 AM

alicebob7961

Feb 9, 2023, 8:42:51 AM2/9/23
to public-nemp
Stan, Have to get Alice to drug store etc etc this a.m.  Will probably not make NEMP.  My main computer is down also.  Geek Squad coming Tuesday.  Have a good meeting.  Our right wing scares me.  Bob

Jeff Clark

Feb 9, 2023, 8:58:40 AM2/9/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, but I need to miss out today. Have a long-overdue rendezvous with my dentist this time....  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Feb 16, 2023, 2:49:59 AM2/16/23
to public-nemp

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday February 16, 2023, 10 AM

Jeff Clark

Feb 16, 2023, 12:26:29 PM2/16/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Can't have intersectionality. That's anti-"divide and conquer"!

Stan Hilliard

Feb 23, 2023, 2:28:54 AM2/23/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday February 23, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Mar 2, 2023, 1:21:07 AM3/2/23
to public-nemp

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday March 2, 2023, 10 AM

Jeff Clark

Mar 2, 2023, 7:07:52 AM3/2/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Today I can't attend, folks. Will be at Capitol, distributing literature for our bills to senators & reps.   Jeff

aliceb...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2023, 9:59:11 AM3/2/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com

Can't come.  Taxes.  Bob

--
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android

Thursday, 02 March 2023, 06:07AM -06:00 from Jeff Clark jeffcl...@gmail.com:

Stan Hilliard

Mar 9, 2023, 1:42:33 AM3/9/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday March 9, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Mar 16, 2023, 3:05:26 AM3/16/23
to public-nemp, Stan Hilliard
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday March 16, 2023, 10 AM

alicebob7961

Stan Hilliard

Mar 23, 2023, 1:28:54 AM3/23/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday March 23, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Mar 30, 2023, 6:51:09 AM3/30/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday March 30, 2023, 10 AM

aliceb...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 8:45:40 AM3/30/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com

Can't make it today.  Concerns:  Guns.  Daily shootings.  Why?  Bob S

--
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android

Thursday, 30 March 2023, 05:51AM -05:00 from Stan Hilliard shil...@samplingplans.com:

Jeff Clark

Mar 30, 2023, 8:58:22 AM3/30/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, folks: won't be with you today. Med appt interferes... Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Apr 6, 2023, 2:30:03 AM4/6/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday April 6, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Apr 13, 2023, 12:29:19 AM4/13/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday April 13, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Apr 20, 2023, 12:58:23 AM4/20/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday April 20, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Apr 27, 2023, 10:37:49 AM4/27/23
to public-nemp

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday April 27, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

May 4, 2023, 1:02:07 AM5/4/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday April 27, 2023, 10 AM
                   Same time every Thursday, Same link.

To Discuss:
Tucker Carlson’s Text to a Producer
Exhibit 276
Tucker Carlson January 7, 2021 — 04:18:04 PM UTC

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

Stan Hilliard

May 10, 2023, 11:38:38 PM5/10/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday May 11, 2023, 10 AM
                   Same time every Thursday, Same link.

Jeff Clark

May 11, 2023, 10:31:33 AM5/11/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Apologies... I won't be able to make it this morning.

On the positive side, I did NOT watch the Trump CNN town hall last night. Just a few clips this morning smothered in commentary.

;)  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

May 18, 2023, 1:57:03 AM5/18/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday May 18, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

May 25, 2023, 2:09:22 AM5/25/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday May 25, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Jun 1, 2023, 11:09:19 AM6/1/23
to public-nemp

Stan Hilliard

Jun 8, 2023, 2:02:03 AM6/8/23
to public-nemp, Stan Hilliard

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday June 8, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Jun 15, 2023, 9:36:24 AM6/15/23
to public-nemp

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday June 15, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Jun 22, 2023, 12:20:20 AM6/22/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday June 22, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Jun 29, 2023, 1:53:23 AM6/29/23
to public-nemp

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday June 29, 2023, 10 AM

alicebob7961

Jun 29, 2023, 9:37:09 AM6/29/23
to public-nemp
Stan,  Did you get my email?  Bob

Jeff Clark

Jun 29, 2023, 11:47:38 AM6/29/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Gotta go, Stan---but I'll let you know about Analysis of Jokes book. Probably later today.  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Jul 6, 2023, 3:05:05 AM7/6/23
to public-nemp

Stan Hilliard

Jul 13, 2023, 1:42:00 AM7/13/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday July 13, 2023, 10 AM

Jeff Clark

Jul 13, 2023, 10:39:58 AM7/13/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Apologies, folks, but I'm not able to be with you this morning. "Stuff" calls.

Solve a world problem or two, will you? :). Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Jul 19, 2023, 11:13:04 PM7/19/23
to public-nemp
CANCELED - The NEMP Zoom meeting for 7/20/23 is cancelled.

Most members are busy elsewhere so I cancelled it for this week.

Next will meet July 27, 2023, 10 AM

Stan

Stan Hilliard

Jul 27, 2023, 1:19:56 AM7/27/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday July 27, 2023, 10 AM

Jeff Clark

Jul 27, 2023, 11:46:36 AM7/27/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Dan-- continue to change subject in email?  :) Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Jul 27, 2023, 1:51:40 PM7/27/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
I intended to restart Zoom NEMP after 9 minutes but I read for 15 and then no one was there. After future Zoom shutdowns I think we could restart immediately again by logging in to another's personal free Zoom number/link. I could have a list of those on the initial agenda and we could select one during the meeting.

Stan

Stan Hilliard

Aug 3, 2023, 12:50:47 AM8/3/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday August 3, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Aug 10, 2023, 11:07:03 AM8/10/23
to public-nemp
CANCELED - The NEMP Zoom meeting for 8/10/23 is cancelled.

Most members are busy elsewhere so I cancelled it for this week.

Next will meet August 17, 2023, 10 AM

Stan

Stan Hilliard

Aug 16, 2023, 11:02:14 PM8/16/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday August 17, 2023, 10 AM
                   Same time every Thursday, Same link.

Topics:
RICO trials, Slide discussion. -- Stan
Other topics

Jeff Clark

Aug 17, 2023, 11:47:08 AM8/17/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Dan's probably right about the "RICO" pronunciation. But maybe the zeitgeist had the old Edward G. Robinson line in mind, too...

Dan La Vigne

Aug 17, 2023, 12:42:20 PM8/17/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Ha, ha.  I like it.
Wow!  That’s a blast from the distant past.

Stan Hilliard

Aug 24, 2023, 3:10:59 AM8/24/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday August 17, 2023, 10 AM
                   Same time every Thursday, Same link.

Topics:
14 th Amendment, Section 3

Jeff Clark

Aug 24, 2023, 11:06:42 AM8/24/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Apologies-- I'm working the state Fair this morning for Move to Amend. Union plaza with SEIU.  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Aug 31, 2023, 3:04:26 AM8/31/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday August 31, 2023, 10 AM
                   Same time every Thursday, Same link.

Stan Hilliard

Sep 6, 2023, 10:59:48 PM9/6/23
to public-nemp

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday September 7, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Sep 13, 2023, 11:27:34 PM9/13/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday September 14, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Sep 21, 2023, 1:48:46 AM9/21/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday September 21, 2023, 10 AM

Dan La Vigne

Sep 21, 2023, 3:27:48 AM9/21/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
I’m up north.  Unfortunately I can’t join the meeting.  Have a good one!
dL

Sent from my iPhone

Jeff Clark

Sep 21, 2023, 10:19:09 AM9/21/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Stan... that may make it unanimous. We've got a special houseguest coming in from the west coast and today is our final prep day for that. So I can't be online either.  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Sep 28, 2023, 2:46:51 AM9/28/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday September 28, 2023, 10 AM

Jeff Clark

Sep 28, 2023, 10:17:33 AM9/28/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Oof. Unexpected appt today at 10am. Sorry I won't be there.  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Oct 5, 2023, 12:47:41 AM10/5/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday October 5, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Oct 11, 2023, 11:53:36 PM10/11/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday October 12, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Oct 19, 2023, 12:38:16 AM10/19/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday October 19, 2023, 10 AM
                   Same time every Thursday, Same link.

Topic: What can be done to fix the middle east?

Jeff Clark

Oct 19, 2023, 7:02:52 AM10/19/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry but I won't be able to make it this morning. Two competing meetings this time.  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Oct 19, 2023, 11:48:15 AM10/19/23
to public-nemp
Jan, you could start zoom and send a link.
Otherwise, I will start one at 11:00 and see if anyone joins.

stan

Janet O'Connell

Oct 19, 2023, 11:50:26 AM10/19/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
I’m not able to return, Stan.
Sent from my iPhone

Stan Hilliard

Oct 25, 2023, 11:55:22 PM10/25/23
to public-nemp

Oct 25, 2023, 11:58:44 PM10/25/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday October 26, 2023, 10 AM

Dan La Vigne

Oct 26, 2023, 1:04:07 AM10/26/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
I’m up north so I won’t be tuning in.  Have a good one.

Sent from my iPhone

Stan Hilliard

Nov 1, 2023, 11:32:46 PM11/1/23
to public-nemp

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday November 2, 2023, 10 AM
                   Same time every Thursday, Same link.

Stan Hilliard

Nov 9, 2023, 3:05:11 AM11/9/23
to public-nemp
NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday November 9, 2023, 10 AM

Jeff Clark

Nov 9, 2023, 11:43:10 AM11/9/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, guys! Truncated ending... See you next week. Off now to a shampoo and cut for our golden retriever...  Jeff

Stan Hilliard

Nov 16, 2023, 4:25:25 AM11/16/23
to public-nemp

NEMP/Zoom is scheduled for Thursday November 916, 2023, 10 AM

Stan Hilliard

Nov 22, 2023, 12:27:12 PM11/22/23
to public-nemp
Lets cancel NEMP this week.

Stan

Jeff Clark

Nov 22, 2023, 7:24:09 PM11/22/23
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Happy Thanksgiving to all from me too. Eat well and enjoy company you do it with!  Jeff

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023, 11:27 AM Stan Hilliard <shil...@samplingplans.com> wrote:
Lets cancel NEMP this week.

Stan

Dan La Vigne