You're Invited! Star Awards in DC Honoring Patricia Harrison of CPB - June 30th

1 view

Ora Wiseman

Jun 20, 2011, 11:25:01 AM6/20/11
to Public Media Camp
The National Capital Area Affiliate of the Alliance for Women in Media
cordially invite you to our 4th Annual Star Awards reception honoring
Patricia de Stacy Harrison, President and CEO of the Corporation for
Public Broadcasting at 7:00pm on Thursday, June 30th at the National
Association of Broadcasters Building. Meet other industry leaders,
enjoy live entertainment and refreshments as we recognize a leader in
public media. Special guest Paula Kerger, President and CEO of PBS,
will be attendance to help present the honor.

To register for this event, please visit the following link: (see
invitation below)
http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=t8q9b8dab&oeidk=a07e3z89pm642bdfccf

Ora V. Wiseman
VP Communications & Outreach (Board of Directors)
Alliance for Women in Media - National Capital Area Chapter (AWM-NCAC)
(formerly American Women in Radio and Television-National Capital Area
Chapter)
communi...@awrt-ncac.org

Connect with us!

Twitter