PubCamp 101 Webinar this afternoon

1 view

Jonathan Coffman

Dec 16, 2009, 8:24:29 AM12/16/09
to Public Media Camp
This afternoon from 2-3pm Eastern Peter Corbett of iStrategyLabs and
myself will be presenting at a webinar produced by the National Center
for Media Engagement (http://mediaengage.org/) titled "Pubcamp 101".

We'll be walking through some of the reasons why we think the
PublicMediaCamp movement is so powerful, talk a bit about what
happened at the national kickoff event here in Washington DC in
October, and also talk extensively about what it takes to host a
PubCamp in your own community.

If you've been thinking about hosting a PubCamp, or are interested in
learning more about how PBS, NPR, American University's Center for
Social Media, and iStrategyLabs, with the support of the Corporation
for Public Broadcasting came together to create PubCamp then this is a
must-attend online event.

Registration can be found at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/689615962

-Jonathan Coffman

trisha moynihan

Dec 16, 2009, 11:34:19 AM12/16/09
to public-m...@googlegroups.com
Jonathan,

Will you be archiving this meeting? I'd like to be involved, however I am busy at that time.

Thanks,
Trisha Moynihan
WFSU
--
-trisha-
keep on keepin' on

Stasera te lascio, ma rimani sempre nel mio cuore.

Jonathan Coffman

Dec 16, 2009, 12:28:16 PM12/16/09
to public-m...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we do plan to record it — I’ll be sure to post a link for the group when the archive is available.

Jonathan

Explore Education in the Digital Age with
FRONTLINE’s ‘Digital Nation’.
Join us for a PBS Teachers LIVE! Webinar
Tuesday, December 8 at 8pm ET
http://www.pbs.org/teachers/webinar

This email may contain material that is confidential or proprietary to PBS and is intended solely for use by the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution of such material by others, or forwarding of such material without express permission, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies.