OpenHour: Code of Conduct- reflecting on two years

Stevie Lewis

Jul 6, 2018, 10:36:30 AM7/6/18
Hello!
This month the Public Lab Code of Conduct turns two years old!🎉🎆

Born from conversations at the 2015 Barnraising, influenced by experiences of other open communities, and modified and adapted by the Public Lab community - this living document is where we declare our intentions to "care for ourselves and one another" and "nurture a compassionate democratic culture where responsibility is shared."

This month, on OpenHour, we will spend a moment reflecting on how implementing the Code of Conduct has gone, share a conversation about updates that might need to be made, and hear experiences other groups have had in exercising their own codes of conduct.

OpenHour will be this coming Monday, July 9th, at 8pm ET.  We hope to see you there!

Link to Join

or call in: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923 Meeting ID: 819 752 425 (International numbers available here).

Best,
-Stevie

Stevie Lewis

Jul 9, 2018, 1:44:45 PM7/9/18
to ever...@publiclab.org
Hi all!
Reminder OpenHour on the Code of Conduct is 8pm ET this evening! Hope to see you there.

Best,
Stevie