my ps4 wont download bo3 update

jakob...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2015, 10:53:58 PM11/26/15
to public-dns-discuss
I can't download the update file 1.03 for black ops 3 because it's all the updates put into one file so I'm guessing its too large and I tried contacting PlayStation network and they couldn't help me so they told me to contact treyarch and treyarch told me to contact psn again, you seriously need to help me with this problem because I haven't been able to go online on bo3 since the day it came out and I got dlc for it and everything that I can't play until I update the game, I already know it has NOTHING to do with the internet because I can download other files just fine and I have 1.1 Mbps download speed and 95% signal strength, is there any way to break up the files into smaller separate files or something like that? I already posted this on a PlayStation support forum and they told me to try Google dns, I feel like this problem can be fixed very simply but it's becoming extremely stressful, please help me with this.

Shen Wan

Nov 27, 2015, 10:33:20 PM11/27/15
to public-dns-discuss, jakob...@gmail.com
I am not sure if your issue is related to DNS. But if you want to try Google Public DNS, please start from: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using.