Google DNS won't resolve my nameserver

Ciprian-Mihai Stafie

Dec 14, 2021, 11:59:45 AM12/14/21
to public-dns-discuss
Hi,

I recently acquired a new domain and I have a nameserver with resolves its A records.

The problem is that Cloudflare replies, but this doesn't. Could you help?

Details::
- Nameserver address;
- - 5.12.164.206
- - securitymanager.ddns.net
- Domain name;
- - securitymanager.ro
- Technical;
- - dig does respond with +trace flag with correct information
- - else the server won't be reached

Claus Mattsson

Dec 16, 2021, 9:19:28 AM12/16/21
to public-dns-discuss
Your domainsetup is faulty on to many levels. Cloudflare doesn't reply your domain. No one does.

; <<>> DiG 9.11.2-P1 <<>> securitymanager.ro @5.12.164.206
;; global options: +cmd

; <<>> DiG 9.11.2-P1 <<>> securitymanager.ro @1.1.1.1
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 52696
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 1232
; OPT=15: 00 16 ("..")
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;securitymanager.ro.                IN        A

;; Query time: 4078 msec
;; SERVER: 1.1.1.1#53(1.1.1.1)
;; WHEN: Thu Dec 16 11:15:40 Coordinated Universal Time 2021
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 53

Ciprian-Mihai Stafie

Dec 16, 2021, 3:25:19 PM12/16/21
to public-dns-discuss
Actually, it was true. For some reason it couldn't be detected as up. Could you try again?

Claus Mattsson

Dec 20, 2021, 12:36:17 PM12/20/21
to public-dns-discuss
You are still down. This isn't the right forum for your problems as the aren't related.