Cannot reach website when using Google Public DNS

Yasser Salama

Oct 29, 2022, 9:21:55 PM10/29/22
to public-dns-discuss
Environment:
I'm using Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (21H2), DNS Servers set to my Wi-Fi 5ghz connection to:
8.8.8.8
8.8.4.4

 Case:
on both Google Chrome browser and Microsoft Edge too.

When I change the DNS server for my connection to 1.1.1.1 the website is reachable and works normally.

I've tried flush DNS on Google Flush Cache https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/cache but no luck.

And this is the result of the DNS query:

{
"Status": 0 /* NOERROR */,
"TC": false,
"RD": true,
"RA": true,
"AD": false,
"CD": false,
"Question": [
{
"name": "12hungrymen.net.",
"type": 1 /* A */
}
],
"Answer": [
{
"name": "12hungrymen.net.",
"type": 1 /* A */,
"TTL": 300,
"data": "188.114.96.7"
},
{
"name": "12hungrymen.net.",
"type": 1 /* A */,
"TTL": 300,
"data": "188.114.97.7"
}
],
"Comment": "Response from 2a06:98c1:50::ac40:2253."
}

Claus Mattsson

Oct 31, 2022, 10:43:15 AM10/31/22
to public-dns-discuss
interesting enough, we had a similar issue in another thread.

I still believe this is a connectivity issue, so perhaps you could try to reply with the following:
nslookup 12hungrymen.net 1.1.1.1
nslookup 12hungrymen.net 8.8.8.8

traceroute to the two different ip adresses from the above query.

GEJMER PRO

Nov 8, 2022, 3:39:56 PM11/8/22
to public-dns-discuss
helo made serbia a love americu