DNS Error: DNS type 'ms' lookup of rmhsccn.org responded with a code SERVFAIL

Sharanjit Singh

Dec 5, 2022, 10:50:49 AM12/5/22
to public-dns-discuss
Hi, we're recently started getting errors when gmail users try to email us at @rmhsccn.org. It says the MX record failed but we are getting emails from other domains as well as some gmail users. Hoping someone can assist in letting me know what is missing from my mx record. Our last change was adding in an spf record.
Thanks,
Jit.

ADAM SALINAS

Dec 5, 2022, 2:09:56 PM12/5/22
to public-dns-discuss
we also have a few users that are getting errors when they try to send mail out to just a certain domain support has not been able to help