chaouch elhem

Jun 22, 2022, 10:07:24 AM6/22/22
to public-dn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have two working PowerDNS servers using a MariaDB backend in a master/slave configuration.

I want to have this result that Whenever changes are made to a master zone on the master server, it will notify all listed slave servers with their own NS records.

how can help me

Matt Nordhoff

Jun 24, 2022, 1:43:06 AM6/24/22
to public-dns-discuss
Hi,

You should contact the PowerDNS community about this. They don't have a Google Group, but they do have mailing lists and other options. :-)

chaouch elhem

Jun 24, 2022, 9:20:03 AM6/24/22
to public-dn...@googlegroups.com
hello
when i create zone in pdns master i have this error

 Reading random entropy from '/dev/urandom'
Creating empty zone 'teste.com'
Jun 24 13:39:34 Error retrieving serial for 'teste.com': GSQLBackend lookup query:Could not prepare statement: SELECT content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,auth FROM records WHERE disabled=0 and type=? and name=?: Unknown column 'disabled' in 'field list'
Error: GSQLBackend unable to feed record: Could not prepare statement: insert into records (content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,ordername,auth,change_date) values (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,NULL): Unknown column 'disabled' in 'field list'