dnd-discuss

Jose Sanchez

Dec 7, 2022, 9:08:29 AM12/7/22
to public-dns-discuss
Hello.

For over a month now, when someone using a gmail account or mail hosted on google mail servers tries to send an email to my domain, they receive an NDR with the following information.

DNS type 'mx' lookup of iberdom.com responded with code SERVFAIL

I don't know why this is happening. I can't receive email, to dire...@makkingof.com or the other email I have with this domain, If I check send mails if it lets me send them but not receive. If I check any DNSquery Tool all the information regarding my domain is fine.
What could be happening, can anyone give me an idea?

Best regards.

Jose Sanchez

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Kendrick Khan

Jan 5, 2023, 9:30:41 AM1/5/23
to public-dns-discuss
I've been having the same problem but no solution so far. I haven't made any changes to my DNS registrar.
any updates?

KEN