erroneous information google dns

Alex Otero

Jun 16, 2021, 11:35:34 AM6/16/21
to public-dns-discuss
I'm having issues with google dns giving out erroneous information when I DIG for the NS records of my domain name, all I get is this SOA record showing....
IN    SOA    verify1.domainpeople.com. hostmaster.domainpeople.com. 3 604800 86400 2419200 300
which is completely incorrect, it dosen't mater what type of query I run I get no information on the actual query but always this SOA record showing up. I have lost all DNS record functionally, I have check if the company where I park my domain is pointing to the correct NS and it is, everything is correct. I am at a loss as to what to do.