Ping issues.

JITHIN JACOB

Jun 10, 2021, 3:10:08 PM6/10/21
to public-dns-discuss

Hi,

I'm from India.
I'm recently facing some issue with google service or servers. Being more specific, I use google DNS for my devices and router. But for a week now its giving me higher latency.
Say before its was like <15ms but now its shooting up to 100ms or even more.
When I use default DNS of my ISP its fine and it gives me 15ms.

Is there any known or reported issues with south India mostly Kerala side? My route is directed to Mumbai servers even though my near by servers are most likely in Chennai.
Can you please tell  me what causing this issue? Or I'm missing anything?

Best Regards,
Jithin Jacob

Message has been deleted

Claus Mattsson

Oct 29, 2021, 10:54:59 AM10/29/21
to public-dns-discuss
Your ISP has probably changed routing towards Google. Try customer support, if you haven't already...