Every name server must reply with exactly the same "xxxx" records

Brendan Hardy

Mar 24, 2023, 2:57:26 PM3/24/23
to public-dns-discuss
I worked with our MX records at the end of last week (with some confidence) and both MXtoolbox and Google reported the changes and no issues were identified.  Mail has continued to flow without any interruptions that I can confirm.  This week, toolbox.googleapps.com reports 4 errors for our domain.  All begin: Every name server must reply with exactly the same "xxxx" records - where "xxx" is CNAME, MX, NS, TXT.
We facilitate the setting to use Google name servers in our Workspace Admin Console. I feel like this is a cache issue of some kind which is why I have given it time to resolve but now I feel the need to track down answers (Google support is not an option for some reason).
Thank you!