Only A name records can be found with Dig and mxtoolbox

Kieran Hawson

Jun 1, 2021, 8:55:00 AM6/1/21
to public-dns-discuss
This if for bookbuddy.us  . I have CNAME and TXT records, but none of them can be found by either GoogleAdminTools Dig or mxtoolbox. The only record that displays is the A name. I am trying to set up AWS WorkMail with my site, but without the other records being findable, this wont work.

Anthony Lieuallen

Jun 1, 2021, 10:32:44 AM6/1/21
to Kieran Hawson, public-dns-discuss
https://dns.google/query?name=www.bookbuddy.us&rr_type=CNAME&ecs=

Everything seems OK to me.  Can you be more specific about exactly which QName and record type you're querying, what result you're getting, and what different result you expect?