SPF DKIM Fail error

niraj karn

Aug 2, 2022, 12:00:38 PM8/2/22
to public-dns-discuss
We are having issue with mainly gmail.com, initially issue was with all domain on gsuite but somehow some of the gsuite's domain are working fine.
Getting error only when sending email to personal gmail.com of any users:-
Remote Server returned '550-5.7.26 This message does not pass authentication checks (SPF and DKIM both 550-5.7.26 do not pass).
Checked the domain health everywhere, but seems to be healthy even at dns.google.

pun...@google.com

Aug 30, 2022, 4:41:21 PM8/30/22
to public-dns-discuss
Please provide more information about the failures if they are still happening. See https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/groups#issues

Viktor Dukhovni

Aug 30, 2022, 5:18:17 PM8/30/22
to public-dns-discuss
This does not appear to be a DNS issue.  This looks much more like an email configuration issue.  The sender/from domain has SPF records and/or a DMARC p=reject policy, but the message has no matching DKIM signature, and the sending SMTP server does not match the SPF records (if present).  If you publish SPF records make sure they're complete, and that you're not forwarding mail for storage to remote mailbox servers if you are publishing SPF (which does not work for forwarded mail).

Legion

Sep 25, 2022, 3:59:16 PM9/25/22
to public-dns-discuss
I'm getting "does not pass... etc." nonsense on Gmail from my own website.

Pathetic Google.