Domain not resolving with google DNS server

Jaime Sanchez

Jan 25, 2022, 9:11:05 AMJan 25
to public-dns-discuss
Hi everyone!

Since Yesterday nigth aragon.es is not resolving on 8.8.8.8 , 8.8.4.4 DNS server.

https://intodns.com/aragon.es looks ok

Its says that we are not responding but we already check our networks conf and firewalls and we didn´t block anything or even change nothing (we already check all changes)

Result for aragon.es/A with DNSSEC validation and with DNSSEC detail:
{
  "Status": 2 /* SERVFAIL */,
  "TC": false,
  "RD": true,
  "RA": true,
  "AD": false,
  "CD": false,
  "Question": [
    {
      "name": "aragon.es.",
      "type": 1 /* A */
    }
  ],
  "Comment": "Name servers did not respond [188.244.82.17, 188.244.82.1]."
}

We keep getting resolved by others resolvers like cloudfare, ibm  or  movistar in spain and all except google DNS server, it maybe possible that we are getting block?

Anyone that coudl help us?

Thanks a lot!!
Jaime