Domains under tk, ml and ga are not resolvable in most part of North America and Asia Pacific

public-dns-announce

Jan 18, 2022, 12:15:06 PM1/18/22
to public-dns-announce
Dear Google Public DNS users,

We are aware of a problem resolving domains under tk, ml and ga  TLDs
from our serving locations in North America and Asia-Pacific regions. At the moment we do not have a definite root cause but we will update once we have more information.

We are using https://issuetracker.google.com/214911324 to track public communication of the problem.

-Luke
On behalf of Google Public DNS

public-dns-announce

Jan 19, 2022, 1:00:29 PM1/19/22
to public-dns-announce
https://b.corp.google.com/issues/214911324#comment15

Our monitoring confirms that the issue is resolved and domains in the affected ccTLDs are resolving now.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues resolving names in these ccTLDs. Provide the domain affected and the location where the problem is happening.