Google drive attachments do not show up in sent box

philbegas

Aug 15, 2012, 6:41:12 PM8/15/12
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
When I go into Google drive, and select email something as an attachment. It doesn't show up in my sent box, so I have no idea if it sent or anything. It's quite annoying when you're working at a company that does a lot of emailing and sometimes needs proof that a particular email was actually sent off.

jshow...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2012, 1:21:25 PM12/4/12
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
I noticed the same thing.  There is no record in Gmail of the email being sent.  That kills the utility for me.

justin...@allenlund.com

Jan 7, 2013, 9:51:39 AM1/7/13
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
I am having the same issue. The only work around I found was to send a copy to myself.

dtb...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2013, 11:31:05 AM10/17/13
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com, justin...@allenlund.com
any solutions to this yet?  I'm having this experience now.  thanks

ottoso...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2013, 1:04:11 AM11/24/13
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
I just found this function on Google Drive myself. Seemed like a really useful function until i looked for sent mail in my "sent" box :(
Please Google fix this.

cac1031

Feb 22, 2014, 3:53:48 PM2/22/14
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
I agree that this is annoying--it shouldn't be so difficult to implement--just having the email automatically copied to the Sent folder.  They get around this by letting you email a copy to yourself but this just makes for poorer email organization.

jeffd...@gmail.com

May 13, 2014, 8:58:06 AM5/13/14
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
1.5 years later, has this not been fixed?

jiwric...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2014, 2:39:11 PM12/11/14
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
2014 and still not fixed

ebrahi...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2014, 7:50:14 AM12/15/14
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com, jiwric...@gmail.com
I am finding that :
click on 'send a copy via email' when emailing an attached document from google drive places an email in my inbox with the attached document.
archiving that message places in the sent mail folder  rather than the archive folder.

This is 1/2 way acceptable for me , ideally I would like the option of having this kind of email going straight into my sent folder and being marked as read.

vbey...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2014, 4:36:30 AM12/16/14
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
I was having problems finding the attachments in sent emails that are lumped into conversations. They simply would not appear. It took a bit of fiddling around but it turns out that when there are multiple attachments going back and forth, the procedure is to first expand the conversation into its individual messages. On Android this is done by simply clicking on the top of the email in question, where it says "x older messages". This expands the conversation into individual emails. Then simply choose the right email and attachment. This makes sense as the conversation has attachments in a lot of the messages and does not allow the user to make a mistake sending the wrong one.

G-Force

Feb 11, 2015, 6:24:31 AM2/11/15
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com

Feb 2015 - this problem has still not been resolved?

jdsbu...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015, 2:42:38 PM3/27/15
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
End of March 2015 and still nothing. I guess they don't see it as a problem. They're wrong.

arbitrary...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015, 8:25:16 PM3/27/15
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
Holy shit Google. Get on with the fix already!

finn...@tcd.ie

Mar 31, 2015, 6:13:01 PM3/31/15
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
Yep, this just happened to me, it's extremely annoying, I need proof if I've sent important documents like bills -_-

finn...@tcd.ie

Mar 31, 2015, 6:16:59 PM3/31/15
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com, finn...@tcd.ie
Yep, this just happened to me, it's extremely annoying, I need proof if I've sent important documents like bills -_- Also I wrote a message in French to go with it which took me a lot of time because it's not my first language, and it's going to take me ages to rewrite it and resend the documents in another format in order to have proof of the email...

001to...@gmail.com

May 1, 2015, 12:08:02 PM5/1/15
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
I am adding my voice to the pile. This is a grave oversight.

dr.no...@gmail.com

May 4, 2015, 5:02:59 PM5/4/15
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
Thanks google, I am unable to prove that I tried to send my final to my teacher on time and now I get a 0!  I might fail this class because of a dumb oversight that google appears to not care about.

dennisonl...@gmail.com

May 31, 2015, 11:33:14 AM5/31/15
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
AGREE>>WTF GOOGLE GET it together...what kind of company are you anyways..June 2015!!  REALLY GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!

raywh...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2015, 2:41:06 PM6/5/15
to public-d...@googlegroups.com, manag...@jihunter.com
Still not part of gmail. #gmailfail

dylanp...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015, 4:30:24 PM7/2/15
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
How do I find who received attachments sent in Google drive

shvil...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2015, 4:29:30 PM9/1/15
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
Is it hopeless to ask for a fix for this after years?....

mike.coombes8...@gtempaccount.com

Oct 17, 2015, 6:25:51 AM10/17/15
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
I have this issue too.  It is really frustrating and the Mac helpline was unable to advise me how to solve it.   I hope this serious and annoying issue is now being urgently addressed:  it is over three years since the first post on this.

asen...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2015, 6:00:07 AM11/12/15
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com, mike.coombes8...@gtempaccount.com
Google, come on... I am having the same issue.
I think it is veeeery simple compared to the algorithms implemented through complicated grid computing infrastracture for your incredible Google search engine.
Please Google, think!!! you will have more power and control to your users! yes...

I actually find GoogleDrive very useful also for sensitive documents because having all in the cloud allow me to operate from everywhwere. But having the possibility to check the sent attachments among the sent emails folder MUST be possible.
So many years... please!

Alexandro

alberto...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2016, 3:48:20 AM3/29/16
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
Still nothing

Mike Coombes

Mar 29, 2016, 5:24:26 AM3/29/16
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
No still nothing.  Evidently in the 'too difficult’ box!

bradc...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2016, 12:19:23 PM4/14/16
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
This is absurd.  I can send important documents to people, and then not even have a record of their email.
Why wouldn't Google fix this?  Do we need to go to another site to talk about this?

pdig...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2016, 3:55:24 PM6/1/16
to Google Public Data Explorer
Agreed! Very annoying that there is no response from google about this matter. I guess they want people to check the "send a copy to myself" box as a fix, but this does not help first time senders who don't know. My suggestion to those of you who need the messages to show up in your sent box is to send the doc from your gmail: Click the drive symbol next to the attachment button. One caveat to this is that it will only send a link to the doc and not attach it if its a google doc, instead of a word file or pdf. Make sure you click "attachment" next to "send as", and if it's greyed-out, you can download the file as pdf or word, and re-upload it to your drive. Then you should be able to send it as an attachment.

paul4...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2016, 3:38:46 PM10/1/16
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
Bump

jermi...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016, 8:25:23 PM10/3/16
to Google Public Data Explorer
Still nothing

imout...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2016, 7:05:20 AM11/21/16
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
November 2016 and still not fixed!
I would never again send from the 'Send as attachment..' option if it was not for ANOTHER Inbox annoying feature. Good old Gmail allows you to send to a group. You just type the name of the group and it gets expanded to the member emails. This is NOT POSSIBLE in the Inbox application but it is possible when you use the 'Send as attachment...' from Google Docs. So, two half-finished products none of which does exactly what we want. Go and work for Microsoft guys!

shaw...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2016, 12:23:49 AM12/9/16
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
Well, December of 2016, still nothing. Nice work, Google. Nice work indeed.
Oh and I hear you did nice work on that video chatting app that no one uses! Maybe fix existing products before creating new ones?

te...@organizemyshtuff.com

Dec 12, 2016, 11:39:42 AM12/12/16
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
Well, I just Googled, where is my google drive link, and saw this thread beginning in 2012. GOOGLE, ARE YOU THERE?

timoth...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2017, 3:32:55 PM2/7/17
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
Greetings from 2017, nearly 5 years later.

Still not fixed.

What's Google doing with their employees?

j0860...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2017, 9:12:03 PM2/13/17
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com, timoth...@gmail.com
I'm having the same issue. I want to send a file that I received in a zip file. I extract it and move it to my Mac's desktop. However, I am unable to email the file on - crazy stuff !! What is going on Google ?
John

kyn...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2017, 5:29:56 AM2/19/17
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
Dear Google,

I have the same need for a sent attachment to show up in the sent folder - as it seems many others wish to have too.
Apparently, this is not the forum where Google looks for potential improvements.

It is a needed function for Google Docs to really compete with other apps.

So, Google - please listen to the users on this.

Thanks

normanl...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2017, 5:10:52 PM2/25/17
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com, kyn...@gmail.com
Has this ever been resolved? Are the notes attached to Drive lost forever?

magn...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2017, 9:24:04 PM3/29/17
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com, kyn...@gmail.com, normanl...@gmail.com
Just did it to me tonight.  I sent an email with a google drive doc attached.  I hit 'send' but no evidence of anything in my gmail folders.  This IS 2017, right?

grayg...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2017, 9:48:26 AM4/8/17
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
What the hell this has been years, sort it out el goog.

richard...@wellerhire.co.uk

Apr 24, 2017, 9:26:29 AM4/24/17
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
I'm a G Suite (Google Apps) for work user - so this probably wont apply for a standard Gmail/Google account.

I noticed that same thing when using the "Email as attachment" from Google Sheets - the email was not listed in my sent email.

I just phoned Google tech support and they instructed me to tick the "Comprehensive mail storage" setting as detailed here:

And now emails sent via Sheets are listed in my sent email. (I am NOT ticking "Send a copy to myself" BTW)

Although it's not a perfect fix, as they also appear in your inbox - but a quick archive on the message removes it of course.
You must NOT delete the message in your inbox, as it's the same message that's appearing in your sent mail - just archive it.

Hope this help some of you

laiz...@gmail.com

May 3, 2017, 9:26:53 AM5/3/17
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
Curious about whether google had seen this thread... This is ridiculous that google has such an impressive efficiency!!

在 2012年8月16日星期四 UTC+8上午6:41:12,philbegas写道:

damian....@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 3:35:46 AM7/31/17
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com, richard...@wellerhire.co.uk
Thanks for sharing this Richard, I'm sure it's very helpful for those of us with G Suite privileges, however I don't have these and am still irked by this issue.

What is interesting is that the instructions shared indicate that Google already has the capability to perform this data storage action (sending a copy of the 'share' action) to a persons email account. It just seems they have decided either there is either no value to rolling this out to the non-paying users, or that it's too expensive to implement.

Is this thread/topic something that Google is even aware of? Not sure if this is the case given that nobody from that company has added a comment to state their position on this matter. Suggest this should perhaps be raised via another forum....

danmirror...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2017, 8:42:40 AM8/27/17
to Google Public Data Explorer, manag...@jihunter.com
do you have 10,000 usd to make 50,000 usd in one week?  from dumps tracks , cc, spamming/hacking business and sport fixing and betting insider game.  payment method is cyptocurrency

1) we will spammed and cash money from hacked/spammed card, with insiders and merchants in bank and other financial organization, they take their share, you get your money
2) bank logins, done the same way as 1) above
3) sport betting, there is a betting site wherein, we have someone inside and daily the matched in that region is always fixed, so betting is just to put money and get money back 100% no loosing, everyone get paid
but its secrete
SKYPE- purestmoney

kate...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2017, 11:35:54 PM11/13/17
to Google Public Data Explorer
The only solution I've found is to go to share it again and it will say if it was already shared with one or however many people.  Doesn't specify the email address it was sent to, though.

shaw...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2017, 7:29:05 AM12/11/17
to Google Public Data Explorer
Alright folks, as of December 11th, 2017, this seems to have been fixed. Now files sent using the "Send as attachment" do show up under Gmail's "Sent" section.

shaw...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2017, 7:29:59 AM12/11/17
to Google Public Data Explorer
This has been fixed, only took about 5 years, so not that bad, eh?

Damian K

Dec 11, 2017, 12:43:01 PM12/11/17
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
Better (extremely) late than never. :-)

Justin Burnett

Dec 12, 2017, 2:00:37 AM12/12/17
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
I'm kind of surprised. What's the catch? ;-)

mediafi...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2017, 1:59:19 PM12/15/17
to Google Public Data Explorer
I've just been trying to figure this out. not working for me, today, as much as I can tell, FWIW.

lharrison

Dec 18, 2017, 9:37:56 PM12/18/17
to Google Public Data Explorer
But I don't have a gmail address in my google account. I looked in my yahoo email but there is nothing showing this email went through. Very frustrating.

finditle...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2018, 12:02:08 AM1/15/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
JANUARY 2018

THIS FUNCTIONALITY STILL NOT WORKING

jsha...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 8:56:48 AM1/30/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
This function is still not seeming to work. Jan 30, 2018. Google. Dropping the ball.

han...@sfflorist.com

Jan 30, 2018, 5:46:13 PM1/30/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
Still not working.  Cannot find record of emails sent through attachments anywhere in gmail account or google drive.  Very frustrating.  Google fix this already please!!!

eloisa...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2018, 4:08:16 PM2/27/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
Well, shyt I do not feel so lost....I thought I was crazy....I guess not and the issue continues ppl....Ugh...

z...@littleowlbookclub.com

Feb 28, 2018, 5:16:02 AM2/28/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
still nothing!! Feb 2018!!! Please fix this

z...@littleowlbookclub.com

Feb 28, 2018, 5:17:04 AM2/28/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
and yet, the irony, I get notification that I posted this!

bh...@northseattle.edu

Apr 10, 2018, 1:35:40 PM4/10/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
Just chiming in, sending attached document from within google docs does not have it recorded in sent mail.

JUSTICE BE DONE

Apr 10, 2018, 2:18:32 PM4/10/18
to public-d...@googlegroups.com

brianpink...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2018, 3:05:32 PM4/10/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
I'm not seeing it fixed. I sent an attachment via Sheets and it's not showing up in my sent mail.

gas...@cobalthorizons.com

May 5, 2018, 5:10:59 PM5/5/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
google pls post to sent mail

l...@bytefederal.com

May 14, 2018, 9:37:43 AM5/14/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Google, you suck!!  I just spent an hour searching for an email only to remember that I sent it via the application option: File>Send as Attachment and realized that it didn't make an entry into my Sent folder.  Nice 6 YEAR OLD BUG!!!  Heads up your a$$e$!

murphy....@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2018, 12:32:31 PM6/1/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
June 1st 2018, still an issue. I just sent a resume into an employer and now I have no idea whether it actually sent or not.

fiona.cl...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 6:19:20 AM6/20/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
It is now 20 June 2018 and those fuckers at GOOGLE HAVE NOT FIXED THIS PROBLEM. WTF????

jean.gil...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2018, 3:09:20 AM7/12/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
Still not fixed un be leviable!!!!

mark.wo...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2018, 3:37:05 PM7/30/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
July 2018 and still not working as it should. I wonder if the programmers at Google have ever taken a human interface design course? Software you program should act as expected, not at your whim.

jghi...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 7:32:38 PM7/31/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
I'm having a lot of problem with Google in general, their ability to fix these annoying glitches is terrible. Came here to find I am not alone. Please ensure there is some kind of way to track sent email attachments Google, even Microsoft could figure this out.

Sarah Murphy

Jul 31, 2018, 9:19:52 PM7/31/18
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
You would think that this would be an important enough feature for an emailing application for them to fix . . . unfortunate

dansebast...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2018, 10:17:42 AM8/9/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
It's April of 2025 and still no fix for this.

operatio...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2018, 5:17:21 PM9/4/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
Its been almost a century and STILL NO FIX >:((((

nella...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2018, 10:13:00 PM9/6/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
obviously they don't care about us users but did we ever think there was any motivation to help? I guess they act that way in certain situations but to never reply...
I'd like it fixed.  Just an automatic send to your own box would do it.

Jason Hitzert

Sep 7, 2018, 2:43:19 PM9/7/18
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
I switched to the paid version and the functionality was worse.

Sarah Murphy

Sep 9, 2018, 11:44:25 AM9/9/18
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
anybody want to collab to create a new google drive? lol

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 2:43 PM Jason Hitzert <jghi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I switched to the paid version and the functionality was worse.

charli...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2018, 3:58:19 PM11/28/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
2018 Nov. 28th

I don't know If i sent an invoice to company. Idk if I should resend FML GOOGLE pls do something. Even if you respond with a simple "no" I can have peace in my mind.

charli...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2018, 4:02:58 PM11/28/18
to Google Public Data Explorer
Screw it i resent the invoice. Can I get a POGGERS in the chat? YOLO

JUSTICE BE DONE

Nov 28, 2018, 10:27:57 PM11/28/18
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
what is this/
?

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 10:03 PM <charli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Screw it i resent the invoice. Can I get a POGGERS in the chat? YOLO

tomal...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2019, 9:25:07 AM2/6/19
to Google Public Data Explorer
ow great , 2019 added , hope this issue will be continued until The Andromeda MilkyWay collision happen !

JUSTICE BE DONE

Feb 7, 2019, 2:54:06 AM2/7/19
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

kim...@kmchan.nl

Feb 14, 2019, 4:22:45 AM2/14/19
to Google Public Data Explorer
Just cant trace back communication with a client. Because I've put the text in the pop up and forgot to send myself a copy.

JUSTICE BE DONE

Feb 14, 2019, 6:49:24 AM2/14/19
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
--
MT103 DIRECT OR SIMPLE CASH TRANSFER.jpg

gas...@cobalthorizons.com

Feb 15, 2019, 7:26:32 PM2/15/19
to Google Public Data Explorer
If you have a G Suite account you can login to your Google Admin Panel then select Reports > Email Log Search.  Enter search criteria (such as sender: drive-shar...@google.com) then you'll be able to see if the email was sent (and to whom).  This will work for mail sent within the last 30 days.

fernh...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2019, 2:27:14 AM6/26/19
to Google Public Data Explorer
Pathetic ~ I  expected much more from the Almighty Google!!!!

Kynan_...@yahoo.co.nz

Jan 29, 2020, 6:51:00 PM1/29/20
to Google Public Data Explorer

Still not fixed...... 30/01/2020.....

deaglan....@nddons.org

Feb 6, 2020, 12:17:54 AM2/6/20
to Google Public Data Explorer
2020? Yes.
Problem fixed? No.
Hotel? Trivago.

Putri balqis

Feb 13, 2020, 2:18:07 AM2/13/20
Pada Sabtu, 06 Juni 2015 01.41.06 UTC+7, raywh...@gmail.com menulis:
> Still not part of gmail. #gmailfail
>

> On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 6:41:12 PM UTC-4, philbegas wrote:When I go into Google drive, and select email something as an attachment. It doesn't show up in my sent box, so I have no idea if it sent or anything. It's quite annoying when you're working at a company that does a lot of emailing and sometimes needs proof that a particular email was actually sent off.

Pada Sabtu, 06 Juni 2015 01.41.06 UTC+7, raywh...@gmail.com menulis:
> Still not part of gmail. #gmailfail
>

> On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 6:41:12 PM UTC-4, philbegas wrote:When I go into Google drive, and select email something as an attachment. It doesn't show up in my sent box, so I have no idea if it sent or anything. It's quite annoying when you're working at a company that does a lot of emailing and sometimes needs proof that a particular email was actually sent off.

Pada Sabtu, 06 Juni 2015 01.41.06 UTC+7, raywh...@gmail.com menulis:
> Still not part of gmail. #gmailfail
>

> On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 6:41:12 PM UTC-4, philbegas wrote:When I go into Google drive, and select email something as an attachment. It doesn't show up in my sent box, so I have no idea if it sent or anything. It's quite annoying when you're working at a company that does a lot of emailing and sometimes needs proof that a particular email was actually sent off.

gge...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2020, 2:23:31 PM3/5/20
to Google Public Data Explorer

March 5 2020 this is still an issue, trying to find that I emailed my professor and I can't find proof
Did not expect something like this from google
It has been 8 years :O

Dan Kennedy

Mar 5, 2020, 2:56:29 PM3/5/20
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
Just coming back in however many years later to say I can't believe I still see replies that this hasn't been worked out. Like some total cosmic punchline.

obrie...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2020, 10:42:45 PM3/9/20
to Google Public Data Explorer
Google I feel like an idiot. Just sent my resume via google docs and I probably sent it to the company about 5 times in one day because it never showed up in my sent email folder so I assumed it never sent.....fix this unacceptable

Kynan Sampson

Mar 9, 2020, 10:47:24 PM3/9/20
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
I now just export any documents as a pdf and then email them.... way around it, should be fixed though.

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 at 3:42 PM, obrie...@gmail.com
Google I feel like an idiot. Just sent my resume via google docs and I probably sent it to the company about 5 times in one day because it never showed up in my sent email folder so I assumed it never sent.....fix this unacceptable

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/public-data-labs/b5ddf9a3-0c0a-4253-aeb9-43f948431321%40googlegroups.com.

Putri balqis

Jun 3, 2020, 3:36:49 PM6/3/20
to Google Public Data Explorer
Balqis is in the process and fahri is not a wonderful man

Joe Giglio

Jul 30, 2020, 9:30:54 AM7/30/20
to Google Public Data Explorer
I cannot believe this thread and topic and problem have been going since 2014!!!
July 2020 problem still not fixed

Glenn Roudabush

Aug 23, 2020, 1:37:52 PM8/23/20
to Google Public Data Explorer
2020-08-23  Still a problem!  It must be one of those google "we know what's best for you" approaches.  Gawd Dang!  I'm forced to use their products for work, but really hate their "Father Knows Best" attitude.  It's like Apple's obnoxious little brother telling us what to do.

Nina Friedman

Jan 28, 2021, 8:58:54 PM1/28/21
to Google Public Data Explorer
Does anyone know what happens if the email address we are sending the google doc to through google drive is a bad address? Would a failed to send message come to the inbox?

J Matthew Gaskill

Jan 28, 2021, 9:29:41 PM1/28/21
to public-d...@googlegroups.com
...why not give it a try?

~Matt

FAILURE TO HEED THIS WARNING MAY SUBJECT THE USER TO CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND CIVIL SANCTIONS PER THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT OF 1986, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2511, 2701, 2702, et. seq.  This communication, including any attachments, may contain information that is confidential , privileged, or legally exempt from disclosure, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient (or an agent responsible for delivery of the message to such person) you must not read, print, use, or disseminate this message to anyone; any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, filing, copying, or other use of this message or its content is prohibited.   If you have received this transmission in error: notify the sender immediately, permanently delete the communication, and destroy all copies.

Dessie Farrell

Feb 4, 2021, 6:48:27 AM2/4/21
to Google Public Data Explorer
Now Feb 2021... Come on Google you are better than this? Let's see some of that famous innovation. The gift of time is precious. Be a problem solver and not a drama creator for us all here. We know you can do it!

Denise Martin

May 10, 2021, 5:22:28 PM5/10/21
to Google Public Data Explorer
It's now May 2021, and this is not fixed...or even addressed. Very bad.

Dan Kennedy

May 10, 2021, 7:19:35 PM5/10/21
to Google Public Data Explorer
Next year is the 10 year anniversary of this thread about this problem. Someone should make a documentary hahahahah

Marty Williams

May 14, 2021, 5:15:27 PM5/14/21
to Google Public Data Explorer
Outrageous and egregious. Stupid, in fact.

I am with the other person. You have to mail a copy to yourself and then you can see if it got sent.

Geez! Stupid is as stupid does or something like that. I guess it is too penny ante for anyone to pay attention to.

Maddening.

André Veríssimo

May 15, 2021, 5:02:11 PM5/15/21
to Google Public Data Explorer
Thanks Marty!! Amen!

Ismail El Fekak

May 31, 2021, 2:08:14 PM5/31/21
to Google Public Data Explorer
Almost 10 years and no fix xDDDD

Jeremy Howell

Jun 8, 2021, 7:08:06 PM6/8/21
to Google Public Data Explorer
wow im late to the party but this some ridiculous shit on googles behalf

Kershawn Edwards

Jun 10, 2021, 8:23:27 PM6/10/21
to Google Public Data Explorer
Oh Wow. This still isn't fixed. This feature was so close to perfect.
It is loading more messages.