iPhone app for sightings

mickey ristroph

Dec 4, 2009, 6:24:14 PM12/4/09
to Public Balloon Group
I encourage members of all teams to download and submit sightings with
this tool: http://bit.ly/red-balloon

We were primarily interested in making sure there was a mobile
presence for this competition -- the mobile platform is a much more
fitting tool for solving the Network Challenge than the tradition web.
It's all about mobile discovery, and as a smartphone development and
marketing company, Mutual Mobile is uniquely positioned to build this
sort of tool.

We are not in the competition business -- our business is enabling
companies to reach large mobile audiences. So, we designed the iPhone
app for other teams to use as well. Upon submission, simply change the
submission e-mail address to one of your choosing, and that address
will get an e-mail with a photo of the balloon for verification, as
well as the coordinates of the sighting.

The Network Challenge is a test of our collective and collaborative
abilities more than any team in particular, so best of luck to
everyone!

Mickey Ristroph
CTO, Mutual Mobile, Inc.
mic...@mutualmobile.com