Requesting you to sign our petition and RespiraCon this weekend...

Robert Read

Jan 24, 2022, 11:44:21 AMJan 24
to PubInvBoard, pubinv
Dear Public Inventors,

I'm pleased to say we just got the 300th registrant for our free, virtual conference happening this weekend (Sat. Jan. 29th and Sun. Jan. 30th). I invite you all to the conference, and to promote the conference. The website is here:

Also, I've co-authored the "Open Medical Technology Manifesto" and created a Change.org petition drive for it:

I'd like you all to read the manifesto and sign it if you agree with it; there are about 80 people on this "inner circle" google group and if we can get to 100 signatures BEFORE the conference it increases the chances that it goes viral.

--
Robert L. Read, PhD
Twitter: @RobertLeeRead @pubinvention