Happy Birthday Dr. Read!

avinash

Apr 23, 2021, 10:04:07 AM4/23/21
to Robert Read, PubInvBoard, pubinv
Happy Birthday, sir. You have been a true friend, excellent mentor and a stalwart champion of problem solving! I know you are vacationing right now, hope you're enjoying a little well-deserved time off!

neil martis

Apr 23, 2021, 11:27:56 AM4/23/21
to avinash, Robert Read, PubInvBoard, pubinv
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Dr Read from everyone at Public Inventions!

John Gibbons

Apr 23, 2021, 2:57:12 PM4/23/21
to neil martis, PubInvBoard, Robert Read, avinash, pubinv
Happy Birthday, Rob! I have fond memories of the costume party at your house a few years back. “Stand back, I’m doing Science!”

Stephanie Liu

Apr 25, 2021, 2:18:41 AM4/25/21
to John Gibbons, neil martis, PubInvBoard, Robert Read, avinash, pubinv

Sarah Benson-Konforty

Apr 25, 2021, 2:20:27 AM4/25/21
to Stephanie Liu, John Gibbons, PubInvBoard, pubinv, Robert Read, neil martis, avinash
Happy Birthday, Robert!

Wishing you to continue doing good in this world :-) we need more people like you!

photo
Sarah Benson-Konforty
CEO & Co-Founder | AssemblyDrop

+1 (650) 282-0623
www.assemblydrop.com
sa...@assemblydrop.com

Construction Materials Delivered.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PubInvBoard" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pubinvboard/CAHzVX5CNxrMUN9VhLg7ABE9WeEdcC0C%3DcyK_au8xW2de5tJG4g%40mail.gmail.com.

Robert Read

Apr 25, 2021, 9:53:03 AM4/25/21
to Abidi, Dr Sabia Zehra, Sarah Benson-Konforty, Stephanie Liu, John Gibbons, PubInvBoard, pubinv, neil martis, avinash
Thanks, everybody!

Mary and I had a wonderful backpacking trip---there is nothing like snow-covered hemlocks. But we got a bit damp and cold. Tonight we start driving back to Austin, and I am looking forward to resuming work.

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 8:05 AM Abidi, Dr Sabia Zehra <sabia....@rice.edu> wrote:
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays! So happy that there are people
like you in the world.

Best wishes,

Quoting Sarah Benson-Konforty <sa...@assemblydrop.com>:

> Happy Birthday, Robert!
>
> Wishing you to continue doing good in this world :-) we need more people
> like you!
>

> [image: photo]
>
> Sarah Benson-Konforty
> CEO & Co-Founder | AssemblyDrop
>
> + <+1.650.282.0623>1 (650) 282-0623 <16502820623>
> www.assemblydrop.com
> sa...@assemblydrop.com
>

> *Construction Materials Delivered.*

> On April 24, 2021 at 11:18:27 PM, Stephanie Liu (step...@gmail.com) wrote:
>
>> Happy birthday!!
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 23, 2021, 11:57 AM John Gibbons <jkgib...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Happy Birthday, Rob! I have fond memories of the costume party at your
>>> house a few years back. “Stand back, I’m doing Science!”

>>> --

>>> .
>>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pubinvboard/CAHzVX5CNxrMUN9VhLg7ABE9WeEdcC0C%3DcyK_au8xW2de5tJG4g%40mail.gmail.com