RespiCon: Respiratory Support Inventors' Conference

Robert Read

May 5, 2021, 3:00:55 PM5/5/21
to pubinv
Dear Public Inventors,

I welcome you to our free virtual conference on May 28th, "RespiCon: Respiratory Support Inventors' Conference" and invite you to share and promote it:

Conference home page:
LinkedIn Post:
Tweet:

In some ways, this is too late to help our friends in India; but it is what is within our power to do. There is nothing to say the crisis there and around the world will be over this month, or even this summer.

The conference should be fun: the first track is a technical track with a lot of demos of actual machines, including oxygen concentrators. It will show what the open source community has done with almost no money from a standing start 14 months ago---and in some ways, will underscore how little has been accomplished.

The policy track will include a lot of serious thought leaders, and me. The policy track will really be starting conversations that I don't think are being had in the light right now about the future of humanity's approach to these kinds of crises.

Please join us; you can come and go as particular demos, talks and panels appeal to you. We will have a special "Social Hour" lunge area for meeting speakers and others of shared interest.