Need some help promoting our Stay-at-home STEM project...

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Robert Read

未読、
2020/09/09 15:24:082020/09/09
To: pubinv
Dear Team,

Chris Ferguson and his team of volunteers have been working over the summer to develop a fun, short, Stay-at-home STEM activity, perfect for the COVID-19 School Closure blues! This is a major outreach effort in a new direction for Public Invention, so I hope you can take a few minutes to promote.

Here is the text and link:

Bored at home or tired of trying to find fun activities for your kids? Public Invention is launching a new stay-at-home STEM project to help in the battle against global waterborne illnesses. Check it out here: https://www.pubinv.org/wet-poo-project/ #wetpoo #publicinvention #science

And/or you can promote this tweet:

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送