Need some help promoting our Stay-at-home STEM project...

Robert Read

Sep 9, 2020, 3:24:08 PM9/9/20
to pubinv
Dear Team,

Chris Ferguson and his team of volunteers have been working over the summer to develop a fun, short, Stay-at-home STEM activity, perfect for the COVID-19 School Closure blues! This is a major outreach effort in a new direction for Public Invention, so I hope you can take a few minutes to promote.

Here is the text and link:

Bored at home or tired of trying to find fun activities for your kids? Public Invention is launching a new stay-at-home STEM project to help in the battle against global waterborne illnesses. Check it out here: https://www.pubinv.org/wet-poo-project/ #wetpoo #publicinvention #science

And/or you can promote this tweet: