We need some help promoting the RespiCon conference...

1 view

Robert Read

May 10, 2021, 12:54:48 PM5/10/21
to pubinv
Dear Team,

We only have 28 registrants to far. We really need to get to 300. I need your help promoting the conference.

The best thing you can do is to share these links (the EventBrite and the home page, respectively), on Twitter, Instagram, etc.  We really DO have a very interesting program; people will enjoy attending!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/respicon-respiratory-support-inventors-conference-tickets-153368827291

You can retweet this link below (but we will be tweeting much more):

c...@maritechengineering.com

May 10, 2021, 3:08:20 PM5/10/21
to Robert Read, pubinv

Robert,