Custom Printed Boxes

Jaxton Adam

Mar 2, 2023, 2:24:05 PM3/2/23
to ptt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I hope you are well.

We are a packaging company. We provide custom packaging boxes/labels in all sizes, stocks and  styles such as tuck boxes, rigid boxes, mailer boxes, retail boxes, shopping bags or any other box as well.

All you have to do is send over your  packaging details (Size: L W H), quantity and box style so we can give you a quote on that where our charges and turnaround will be mentioned.
We are here for any consultancy about your packaging.

Let me know if you have any questions or any job you would like to try us on. Thanks.

Best regards,
Jaxton Adam
Marketing Executive
My Packaging Pro.