Re: [ptp-general] NodeKlickitat sees some changes

Russell Senior

May 30, 2011, 4:44:30 AM5/30/11
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com, ptp...@googlegroups.com
>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <rus...@personaltelco.net> writes:

Russell> [...] The last place with WDS links is the Mississippi
Russell> network. That's a bit more involved. I'll probably need to
Russell> do some more extensive preparation and testing before I try
Russell> to deploy batman-adv there. If anybody wants to help out,
Russell> please get in touch!

Too late! ;-)

This evening between about 12:30 and 1 am, I reflashed the 4 metrixes
on Mississippi. Everything came back up just fine. Sorry for the
disruption on the network. Hopefully, we won't need to do this for
another 4 years. ;-)

Enjoy!

--
Russell Senior, President