Work party on Mississippi! Sunday, 1pm.

Russell Senior

Feb 26, 2009, 12:37:18 PM2/26/09
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com, ptp...@googlegroups.com

As discussed at last nights Monthly Meeting, we've decided to have a
work party on Sunday afternoon to replace the two Cisco's on the
Ballroom Building with NanoStation2's. I placed the order last night
and expect to receive them on Friday.

On Sunday, March 1 at 1pm, we'll rendezvous at N Mississippi and
Shaver. Let's meet at the Fresh Pot, and at say 1:15pm or something,
we'll head across the street and get in the building. The outside
door is locked, so please either be on time or get my cellphone number
that you can jingle to have someone let you in.

The plan is to remove the sector antennas and Cisco-enclosing
enclosures and replace them on the existing mast with the
NanoStations.

This involves a few people climbing the ladder on the outside of the
building onto the roof. If you want to do that:

a) wear shoes that won't damage the membrane roof; and

b) accept personal responsibility for any falling or injuries (this
is a voluntary activity, and even if you or your heirs want or
need to, we have no assets or insurance to sue us for).

If you don't want to climb, there is other activity to observe and/or
participate in on firm ground as well, so you needn't feel left out.

Thanks for your help!

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
rus...@personaltelco.net