ANNOUNCEMENT: Monthly Meeting at Lucky Lab NW (note the different location!)

Russell Senior

Sep 28, 2022, 3:16:03 AM9/28/22
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
When: Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 6:30-8:00 p.m.

Note that for reasons that have lost some of their purpose, we decided last time that we'd have the Monthly Meeting at Lucky Lab on NW Quimby this month, instead of the traditional Lucky Lab on SE Hawthorne. And rather than change it AGAIN, let's go ahead with the non-traditional location.

Oh, maybe I can even take another run at fixing the node (replacing the MR24 so that the recovery firmware can be updated). Last attempt failed because of a problem with the DHCP server starting properly.

It might be a little cool and/or damp, so dress accordingly.

But, it should STILL be fun, so I'll see you there!

--
Russell Senior, President