ANNOUNCEMENT: Weekly Meeting at Lucky Lab on Hawthorne and online

Russell Senior

Jun 9, 2021, 4:49:53 AMJun 9
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
Where: NodeLuckyLab and
https://meet.personaltelco.net/PersonalTelcoProjectWeeklyMeetingOnline
When: Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 5:00pm-8:00pm
What: https://personaltelco.net/wiki/WeeklyMeeting20210609

We are going to start off with a working meeting, by installing a new
gateway router, and test some ethernet runs, then transition to our
online meeting outside on the patio. Ted will be busy with out of town
visitors, so might not see any of him.

The node host is going to be hosting some events in the next few weeks
which involve streamed video, so he wants a good solid connection with
a wire, but our existing gateway is maxed out on ethernet ports, so we
are taking the chance to install an ERX in place of the old Alix. At
least we are going to try. Might bring a 10/100 switch as a fallback
in case we need to stick to the Alix.

After the work party is finished, we'll transition to the online
portion, although audio outside might be horrible. Will be an
interesting experiment!

--
Russell Senior, President
rus...@personaltelco.net

Russell Senior

Jun 9, 2021, 9:33:17 PMJun 9
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
Battery and technical difficulties led to cutting short the online component. Sorry, we'll see you next week!