ANNOUNCEMENT: First In-Person Weekly of the Year at NodeBeulahLand

1 view

Russell Senior

Jan 11, 2023, 2:22:21 AM1/11/23
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
When: Wednesday, January 11, 2023, 6:30pm-8:00pm

Ted and I got it mostly working again when we visited last week. If I remember to bring it, we could try substituting a new PoE injector, or at least see what's there now. But even if we get it powered, I think the SkyExtender is toast and so outdoor access is probably not working until we do some more roof work, so ... is it worth it?

Anyway, first in-person meeting of the year, so there is that!

See you there!

--
Russell Senior, President