ANNOUNCEMENT: Monthly Meeting at Lucky Lab on NW Quimby

Russell Senior

Mar 29, 2023, 2:48:55 AMMar 29
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
When: Wednesday, March 29, 2023, 5:30-8:00 p.m.

Another in-person meeting this week, at Lucky Lab NW. I'd thought we were coinciding with the Linux Kernel group, but turns out they met last week (fourth wednesday?). Also no Ted this week, as he recuperates from his recent excitement. So, it might be a shorter meeting than usual. Still a few things on the agenda. Also, feel free to add more, as usual.

My first Yoshino Cherries popped today, so warmer weather and outdoor meetings with plenty of fresh air are on the horizon.

Should be fun, see you there!

--
Russell Senior, President