ANNOUNCEMENT: Weekly Meeting at CrowBar on N. Mississippi Avenue

Russell Senior

May 10, 2023, 7:17:05 AM5/10/23
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023, 6:30pm-8:00pm

No Ted this week, but we'll struggle on without him while he gallavants off in the hinterland.

I have done a few rounds of emails with the property managers, but the ball is in their court so waiting for word back to see where we are. NodeSechzig still needs a visit to check on the outdoor APs, and honestly the NodeNotes from last week remain unaddressed, as I got busy with other things this last week. We can review again and make a more concrete plan.

Should be fun, see you there!

--
Russell Senior, President