ANNOUNCEMENT: Weekly Meeting at Lucky Lab NW (on NW Quimby) and online!

Russell Senior

Jun 16, 2021, 4:20:49 PMJun 16
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
Where: https://personaltelco.net/wiki/NodeLuckyLabNW and
https://meet.personaltelco.net/PersonalTelcoProjectWeeklyMeetingOnline
When: Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 6:30pm-8:00pm
What: https://personaltelco.net/wiki/WeeklyMeeting20210616

Note the new LATER START TIME.

Note that we'll have an In Person meeting *AND* and online link.

Hopefully, we'll have the sound issues ironed out, and I have a new
battery in my laptop. Tomas didn't see this, because we gave up the
online meeting last week, but moments afterwards, my laptop battery
surprisingly decided it had zero remaining charge and shut down. I
have since obtained a new battery and it ought to be good for longer.

We don't have any work this week, but since we are meeting in person
and we need to work around meals and rush hour traffic, we are going
to try switching back to the traditional 6:30 pm (PDT) start time.

Lucky Lab NW, according to what I understand from their website, is
open until 9:30pm tonight, so that puts a semi-rigid end time on our
meeting.

Should be fun, see you there!

--
Russell Senior, President