ANNOUNCEMENT: Monthly Meeting at Lucky Lab on SE Hawthorne and online

Russell Senior

Jun 30, 2021, 12:27:05 AM6/30/21
to ptp-g...@googlegroups.com
Where: https://personaltelco.net/wiki/NodeLuckyLab and
https://meet.personaltelco.net/PersonalTelcoProjectWeeklyMeetingOnline
When: Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
What: https://personaltelco.net/wiki/MeetingJune2021

Remember to bring your headphones. I am going to bring the directional
microphone and a splitter (it occurred to me that the reason my
speakers weren't working last week was that I had the microphone
plugged in! I should have deployed pavucontrol).

This is potential new members last chance to join in order to vote in
the upcoming Board of Directors election, so, again, if you want to
participate, please let someone know.

The temperatures are supposed to be the most tolerable of the week
tomorrow, so we are taking advantage.

See you there!

--
Russell Senior, President